If you're experiencing an issue that isn't covered in our Known Issues forum, please follow these troubleshooting steps. It is important to note that you should always make sure you are running the latest version of your operating system and the oogababy app prior to following these steps.
1. Many issues are easily resolved by simply restarting your device.
Always try this first if you are having trouble with oogababy. To restart your device:
- Hold the button at the top of the phone until the red slider appears
- Slide the red power button off
- Wait about 30 seconds, then hold the top button again to turn your phone back on
2. If restarting your device doesn't help, try deleting and reinstalling oogababy:
- From the Home screen, tap and hold the app icon until it shakes
- Tap the X on the app to delete it (your captured moments + profile info will be saved by oogababy)
- Go to the App Store and reinstall oogababy, then sign in again